Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Shrinkin' mama.

I haven't taken pictures of the scale the whole time but you can see the numbers going down...



I started this journey at 151 and this morning when I stepped on the scale I saw a number I haven't seen since before we conceived our second child- 140. 11 pounds down, 10 to go!

The above picture (the starting one) is beyond repulsive but I post it in hopes of helping others who wish to make a change in their life. You can do it. I am! I was so bloated from the junk I was consuming and then over-eating due to skipping meals but now I actually feel confident, despite my still obvious flaws. Thank you everyone for the motivation and the often "You look great!". It's keeping me going.. :)

1 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm so proud of you for posting that picture! You are an inspiration and an encouragement to others! Go-go-shrinkin-Mama!

Post a Comment

 
;